Telmate is a full-service single-source inmate telecom service provider. Telmate provides services to facilities of all sizes, ranging from holding cells, city jails, county corrections facilities, state DOC’s and federal detention centers.
The services offered by Telmate are:
- Calls are allowed to any number including mobile phones, international numbers, Skype, and Google Voice.
- Inmate Voicemail solution
- Friends & family can deposit inmate funds at Telmate kiosks.
- Live 24/7 bilingual customer service
- VOiP (voice over internet protocol) technology
- Web-based technology and can be accessed from any computer or device with a web browser and Internet access.
- Live Call Monitoring
- Investigators can listen, view, verify identities and isolate both parties on a phone call or video visit through its 2 Channel Call Player feature.
- Call recording facility
- Its voice biometrics prevents fraud and protects inmates’ call investments.
- Unsurpassed tamper prevention for all recordings.
- 24*7 support
Online: Deposit money online at website www.gettingout.com
- By Phone: For depositing money by phone call 1 (866) 516-0115
- At the Facility: The Telmate kiosk offers friends & family a convenient, accessible and localized option to add funds to any inmate account.
- Mobile App: With Telmate’s Android mobile app one can now make deposits, send messages and even share photos.
Types of Phone Calls:
- Prepaid : Two kinds of Prepaid accounts are available :-
- Inmate Account: Deposit the money to the inmates account and they can spend the money on phone calls or any other communications services available at their facility.
- Friends & Family Account: With the Friends & Family Account, funds go into your account to pay for communication services such as phone calls, video visits and messaging. The inmate can only call the phone number you’ve specified.
- Quick Connect: Quick connect allows you to quickly pay for a phone call with your credit card. When the inmate calls you, follow the instructions from the automated system to pay for that one phone call on the spot.
- Collect: Collect calls allow you to instantly accept and pay for calls to your land line phone account. If you “accept” the collect call from an inmate, all the charges for that call will then be billed to your land line phone account and will show up and be listed on your next local phone bill.
Telmate’s video visitation offers both onsite video visits and video visits over the Internet via Web browser. A single Web-based application allows staff to review inmate calls, video visits, set alarms, control access from any Internet Web browser or Smartphone.
Sending messages to and from approved contacts allows inmates a simple, affordable communication method.
Telmate’s secure photo sharing system allows inmates a simple, affordable way to stay connected to family and friends.
Secure Wall Posts
Similar to online “status updates,” secure wall posts allow inmates to post smaller messages that are viewable by more than one family member or friend.
Telmate Contact Information
Phone Number: 1-866-516-0115
Website Contact Page: http://www.telmate.com/contact/Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “If people aren't calling you crazy, you aren't thinking big enough.” – Richard Branson
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)