Save On Prison Calls provides call services for the inmates to keep in touch with family and friends. Save On Prison Calls makes these “Long-Distance” calls cheaper by providing you with a local phone number to the jail and then connects the inmate’s calls to your home or cell number.
How It Works
- Subscribe for Save On Prison Calls at : http://saveonprisoncalls.com/plans.htm
- A local number will be set to ring to your home phone or cell phone.
- Provide the Save On Prison Calls Local Line number to your inmate. Have the inmate attempt to call the new phone number to get it into the prison calling system. For State and Federal Institutions, the inmate may be required to add the new number to the list of approved numbers.
- Contact the phone provider for the institution and set up a prepaid or advance pay account for the new number. Some phone providers require a separate prepaid account for each phone number. A prepaid account is only necessary if the inmate cannot purchase phone credits from their commissary account.
Some of the key features of Save On Prison Calls are:
- Works with your cell and home phone.
- No Changes To Your Existing Number Or Phone
- No cancellation fees
- No contract
- Minutes will reset on the 1st of every month
- All unused additional purchased minutes will rollover to the next month
- Additional minutes may be purchased, if needed, at the rate of .06 per minute, in blocks of 100 minutes
- Recurrent billing (monthly, quarterly, or yearly)
- To accept collect calls from prison using Save On Prison Calls, a pre-paid account must be set with the prison’s phone provider, or the inmate must have a pre-paid calling card, or a debit calling account.
Types of Plan:
- Monthly plan at $19.95. Includes up to 1,000 monthly minutes.
- Quarterly plan at $51.00. Includes up to 1,000 monthly minutes.
- Yearly plan at $198.00. Includes up to 1,000 monthly minutes.
- Monthly plan at $15.95. Includes up to 500 monthly minutes.
- Monthly plan at $13.95. Includes up to 300 monthly minutes.
- Monthly plan at $9.95. Includes up to 100 monthly minutes.
Additional minutes may be purchased in blocks of 100 minutes, at the rate of $6 per 100 minutes. All unused additional purchased minutes will rollover to the next month. One-time setup fee of $10 (non-refundable) is also charged. If your account reaches the upper limit before the end of the month, the local number will be temporarily deactivated until the 1st of the month or until additional minutes are purchased.
You can receive calls from an inmate housed in U.S. FEDERAL PRISONS by the following ways:
- Collect Call (billed to your phone bill)
- Prepay Collect Call (prepaid account with Value Added Communications)
- Debit Call (Inmate purchases phone cards)
The collect and prepay rates vary by location. The debit call rates are standardized and are the least expensive. Local debit calls (calls from a federal inmate to a local number) are billed at .06 per minute. Long distance debit calls (calls to any number in the U.S. other than a local number) are billed at .23 per minute.
Save On Prison Calls Contact Information
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Contact Page: http://saveonprisoncalls.com/support.htmDon't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates
Save On Prison Calls
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)