Prison Call Solutions provides inmate call services for the inmates. Every State, County and Local jail uses a private, pre-paid phone provider to manage their outgoing prison calls. Global Tel Link, Evercom, Securus, Correctional Billing Services, Paytel, IC Solutions, PCS and V-Connect are examples of these providers. Family and friends are required to have a pre-paid account with them to receive any calls from the prison. If you are calling Long Distance calls from the facility the charge for these calls becomes high. Prison Call Solutions makes these “Long-Distance” calls cheaper by providing you with a local phone number to the jail and then connects the inmate’s calls to your home, work or cell number.
How It Works
- You need to set up an account with Prison Call Solutions and you will receive a Local number to your inmate’s jail facility.
- Provide the Prison Call Solutions Local Line number to your inmate and contact the phone provider for the facility (Global Tel Link, Evercom, IC Solutions, Correctional Billing Services, etc.) to setup your new number on a prepaid account.
- When your inmate calls your new Prison Call Solutions number, your home and/or cell phone will ring. The calls are now billed as ‘local calls’.
Features of Prison Call Solutions are:
- Lowest – Cost Provider
- Works with Home or Cell Phone
- Unlimited Calling-No per Minute Charges
- No Changes to Your Existing Number or phones
- No Contracts No – Credit Check
- No Cancellation Fees
- Easy Enrollment – Easy Payments
Prison Call Solutions simply makes the calls local, and thereby cheaper. You have to contact your inmate’s jail facility’s inmate phone provider. You need to have an account with them in order to receive calls. Because they own the jail phones and have contracts with the facilities, you cannot avoid using the pre-provider entirely. But you can minimize what you pay to them by using Prison Call Solutions service.
Types of Plan:
The types of plan offered are:
- 1 Month Plan at $29.
- 3 Month Plan at $49.
- 6 Month Plan at $79.
- Yearly Plan at $125.
- International Plan – USA to World – $100 for 3 months.
- Family Plan – For 1 Month at $45 and 3 Month plan at $30.You need to call 214-390-6292 to create a custom discounted plan.
Also a onetime $14.95 USD Setup Fee is charged to create an account. However this set up fee has been excluded in Family Plan.
Details of Payments:
MasterCard, Discover and Visa Card are acceptable for making payments to Prison Call Solutions. Payment by Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Debit card or American Express is also accepted.
Prison Call Solutions pays in advance to acquire the Local numbers based on the subscription level chosen by the customers. No refunds are provided even if the service was not used or your number is already local.
Prison Call Solutions Contact Information
Phone Number: 214-390-6292
Customer Service: https://www.prisoncallsolutions.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” - Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
Prison Call Solutions
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)