IC Solutions is an inmate telephone service provider at the facility to keep in touch with your friend or family members. IC Solutions offers solutions for inmate management, from booking to release. A number of different options for creating an account, purchasing phone services, leaving voice messages and chatting in real time via video visitation are offered by IC Solutions.
Some of the key services offered by IC Solutions are:
- Automated Information Line: Automated Information Line is a hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) platform that provides an automated phone response to frequently asked questions from inmates, as well as family members. When it is integrated with the facility’s Jail Management System (JMS) it can retrieve and present up-to-date inmate data such as bond amount, release date and upcoming court appearances.
- Inmate Voicemail: The inmate phone system alerts inmates when they have a new message and inmates can listen to their messages any time they have access to the inmate phones.
- Flexible Calling Options: IC Solutions offers flexible calling options to connect inmates with their families and friends.
- Kiosks: The Kiosks are designed to collect money from new inmates in a secured fashion.
- Phone and Web-based Deposit Services: Inmates’ family and friends can deposit funds in more convenient ways, increasing spendable cash in the inmate’s account.
- Customer Service: A 24*7 support is provided by IC Solutions to assist a user with their questions, billing issues, payments and prepaid account setup.
Types of Account Offered:
- Debit Telephone Account: It is one of the easiest ways to set up an Account and once the payment is completed, the inmate will be able to make phone calls to any numbers.
- Prepaid Account: The Prepaid Account provides an option to continue to accept an inmate’s calls when:
• The phone is a cell phone.
• The local telephone company does not offer billing of collect calls.
• The phone number has exceeded its allowed spending limit for collect calls.
- Collect Calling: Collect Calling allows inmates to place calls to any facility-approved telephone number. If you accept a collect call from an inmate, the cost of that call will be billed as a line item on your next regular telephone bill, next to the words “billed on behalf of IC Solutions.”
IC Solutions Prepaid Phone Services Can Be Purchased In the Following Ways:
- Online on website : https://icsonline.icsolutions.com/icsonline/Welcome.aspx
- By phone: You can call toll-free customer service center at 1(888) 506-8407.
- By mail: If you want to purchase prepaid phone services for a Prepaid Account using a check or money order, mail to:
Attn: Customer Service Department/Prepaid Account
2200 Danbury Street
San Antonio, TX 78217
IC Solutions Contact Information
Phone Number: 866- 228-4031/ 888-506-8407/ 888-888-8413
Website Contact Page: http://www.icsolutions.com/FriendsFamilyHome/Support/ContactUs.aspxDon't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “If people aren't calling you crazy, you aren't thinking big enough.” – Richard Branson
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)