The American Phone System or APS provides prison phone service systems for the inmates to keep in touch with family and friends.
Some of the key Features of APS Inmate Phone Service are:
- Central system of call processing
- Complete application is web-based
- Fully redundant equipment
- Kill switch for emergencies
- Call restrictions by usage and frequency
- Live call monitoring
- Blended debit and collect calls
- Voice over Internet Protocol
- Reporting in real time
- Advanced billing solutions for inmate phone services
- Web-based seminars
- Web interface based call blocking feature in real time
- Customer service available 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive prepaid calling platform
- Customized announcements
- Voice prompts with multilingual instructions
- Automatic Importing of Relevant Inmate Information
Live Inmate Telephone Monitoring
American Phone System’s I.C.E. (Inmate Call Engine) platform is a web base application that runs on multiple servers working on a centrally located server capable of supporting thousands of requests. Multiple operators can simultaneously retrieve, monitor, or playback recorded or live calls.
All real-time monitoring is done without the inmate’s knowledge, the system is completely silent and inmates will never detect that the call is being monitored.
I.C.E. Monitoring provides the following functionality:
- Define watches for called numbers, PINs, and phones
- Alarms – email or call specific number
- Listen or park on a single phone line
- Listen to active calls
- Monitors via internet
- Real time view of I.C.E. system activity on phones
- Reports on call alarm history
Advanced Billing Solution for Inmate Calls
- Prepaid Collect: Friends and family can set up prepaid collect accounts for inmates by calling an APS customer service representative. Payments can be made by American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. Family members may also prepay by check, phone, PayPal, or a wire transfer.
- Bank Card Collect: Even when collect billing agreements are not available with the phone providers, APS’s Bank Card Collect system allow direct billing to the credit card. This product allows callers with no payment alternatives, to place calls to parties with a credit card to which the call can be billed.
- International Collect Calling: NCIC provides a platform for APS for international collect calls. With their direct billing agreements with major carriers, collect calls can be made to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the UK (England, Scotland and Northern Ireland).A.P.S. will report these international collect calls in real-time call detail records, allowing you to evaluate the successes and profitability of this service.
APS Inmate Phone Service Contact Information
Phone Number: 337-232-1635Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls.
Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
TextNow | Skype | PhonePower | eVoice | SpoofCard
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
APS Inmate Phone Service
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)